Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Live reporting - Action items

4. Action Items
  • I recommend to amend the preamble of the existing agreement of the Bi-County Collaborative to include the School Committee of the Town of Walpole, MA. approved 7-0
  • I recommend approval of the Parmenter Primary Learning Center field trip to Roger Williams Park, in Providence, RI on June 2, 2009. approved 7-0
  • I recommend approval of the 2009-2010 School Committee Meeting Schedule. Amend calendar to July 21st from July 13th approved 7-0
  • I recommend approval of the budget transfers as detailed. approved 7-0
  • I recommend acceptance of the donation of $5,000.00 to the FHS Science department in memory of Mr. Donald Redpath from the Sanofi Pasteur Company. approved 7-0
  • I recommend approval of the request of Peter Light to declare the attached list of additional FHS Library books as surplus. approved 7-0
  • I recommend acceptance the following checks for the Franklin High School Scholarships as listed: approved 7-0
1. $500.00 from Alan Guidrey for the Susan E. Guidrey Memorial.
2. $500.00 from Carla & Richard Guidrey for the Susan E. Guidrey Memorial.
3. $500.00 from Philip & Jennifer Guidrey for the Susan E. Guidrey Memorial.
4. $500.00 from Nancy Lovely for the Susan E. Guidrey Memorial.
5. $500.00 from Janet Guidrey for the Susan E. Guidrey Memorial.
6. $5,000.00 from Jessie Lo & Michael Johnson for the Michael N. Johnson Alumni.
  • I recommend approval of the RMS Gr. 8 Science field trip to Roger Williams Park Zoo on June 8, 2009 as detailed. approved 7-0

No comments:

Post a Comment