Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Live reporting - action items

4. Action Items
  1. I recommend acceptance of three checks from the Remington PCC totaling $376.76 for field trips as detailed. motion to accept, approved 6-0
  2. I recommend acceptance of the donation of the installation of a flagpole from the 5th grade students for the Parmenter Elementary School. motion to accept, approved 6-0
  3. I recommend acceptance of a check for $800.00 from the ASMS PCC for buses for an 8th grade field trip. motion to accept, approved 5-0, 1 abstention (Rhorbach)
  4. I recommend adoption of the Town-School Agreement as detailed. motion to accept, approved 6-0
  5. I recommend acceptance of a Japanese Maple Tree from the FHS Young Democrats Club. motion to accept, approved 6-0
  6. I recommend approval of Budget Transfers as detailed. motion to accept, approved 6-0

No comments:

Post a Comment