Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Live reporting - Action Items

4. Action Items
a. I recommend acceptance of a check for $214.28 from the Remington PCC for a 6th grade field trip for the YMCA.  Approved 7-0

b. I recommend approval of the recurring field trip for the 3 middle schools to New York City as detailed.  Tabled for tonight

c. I recommend approval of using $6,000.00 from the Athletic Revolving Account to cover cost of starting a varsity swim team at FHS.  Approved 7-0

d. I recommend acceptance of a check for $1,330.00 from the Parmenter PCC for a Gr. 3 field trip to Plimoth Plantation.  Approved 7-0

e. I recommend acceptance of a check for $94.49 from Target’s Take Charge of Education Program for Remington Middle School.   Approved 7-0

f. I recommend approval of budget transfers as detailed.  Approved 7-0

Armenio - Can you summarize?
Goodman - transfers from the Life Long Learning, $50,000


No comments:

Post a Comment