Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Live reporting - Action items

4. Action Items
a. I recommend adoption of Option One of the 2010-2011 School Calendar.  motion to approve, passed 6-1 (Cafasso no)


b. I recommend approval of Remington Middle School’s request to declare the listed books as surplus. motion to approve, passed 7-0


c. I recommend acceptance of two checks ($25.00 & $53.30) totaling $78.30 from Adirondack Vending for the RMS for supplies.  motion to approve, passed 7-0


d. I recommend acceptance of a check for $300.00 from Fidelity for the Annie Sullivan Middle School for in-house enrichment, supplies and supplemental curriculum materials.  motion to approve, passed 7-0


e. I recommend acceptance of a check for $1050.00 from ASMS PCC for buses for field trips.  motion to approve, passed 7-0


f. I recommend approval of Policy JIEE
motion to approve, passed 7-0 




No comments:

Post a Comment