Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Live reporting - Adminstrator, closing

K. TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
Online payments, coming next week
note the passing of Clara Lodi

L. OLD BUSINESS - none

M. NEW BUSINESS -
Kelly -Can we get a briefing on the sewer system for the new councilors?

N. COUNCIL COMMENTS
Powderly - precincts 2, 3, 4 special election on Apr 13th
Franklin Food Pantry running low on donations at this time
Based upon the budget discussion, try to get information, read the long range financial report
the more informed, the better we will be

Zollo - I would hope that the parties would be able to reach an agreement
it seems to be in the Town's interest to resolve this
on the budget issue, I supported the capital plan
you can suffer disproportionate consequences
for the same reasons that I supported the capital plan, I will look to support the human capital

Pfeffer - it is a great thing to visit the Senior Center, it is not limited to Tina, Scott and I

Jones - I'd like to apologize for my absence, I was in Haiti.

Whalen - the long range committee is projecting a deficit of about 6 million for FY 12 and we are also looking at a debt exclusion for the high school renovation

Mason - my condolences to the Lodi family
congratulations to Jones for returning safely

O. EXECUTIVE SESSION – Negotiations, Litigation, Real Property, as May Be Required
motion to go into executive session, not to return, passed 8-0



Franklin, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment