Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Live reporting - action items

4. Action Items
a. I recommend acceptance of a check for $921.60 from the Remington PCC for in-house enrichment.  motion to approve, passed 6-0

b. I recommend acceptance of a check for $125.00 from the Kennedy PCC for field trips. motion to approve, passed 6-0


c. I recommend the naming of the FHS away-side press box in memory of FHS football coach, Gerry Leone.
motion to approve, passed 6-0


d. I recommend approval of the recurring field trip to Hartford, CT for the FHS Cheerleaders for a competition as detailed.  motion to approve, passed 6-0


e. I recommend adoption of the School Committee Schedule for 2011-2012 as discussed.  motion to approve, passed 6-0


f. I recommend acceptance of a check for $1655.00 from the Horace Mann PCC for in-house enrichment at HMMS.  motion to approve, passed 6-0
\
g. I recommend acceptance of $308.00 from Roberta Trahan for supplemental curriculum materials for the Franklin Public Schools.  motion to approve, passed 6-0


h. I recommend approval of the budget transfers as detailed.
motion to approve, passed 6-0


i. I recommend acceptance of the donation of a bass, bag and bow from Mr. & Mrs. Richards for the FHS Music Department.  motion to approve, passed 6-0

j. I recommend adoption of the FY 2012 budget as detailed
Cafasso - this is not a Cadillac service, this is providing a high quality education, more than others, at a cost less than others. There is no one who can show us that these school are not worth every penny.


motion to approve, passed 6-0






Franklin, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment